Monday, February 4, 2019

Day 8

Today has been an exhausting day, and also a day to learn from. In my English class, we got into groups and did process of elimination on multiple choice practice questions. During this group activity, I think I can speak for most of my class as to say that working together could be so much easier than working alone because you can get different perspectives about anything and different opinions to branch on. I really couldn't sleep last night because it was so hot in my room, but I managed to make it throughout the school year without falling asleep once!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Raisin in the Sun: Book Review

The play, A Raisin in the Sun, written by Lorraine Hansberry, is a domestic tragedy. Lorraine takes a simple family and shows how sexism and...