Friday, February 1, 2019

Day 6

We haven't had a class discussion today in class, but I can't wait to read the book this weekend. Today was a good day today, and also a day of learning. In my government and politics class, we've taken a mock AP exam. As I was doing this mock test, I realized that alot of the material in the test is just charts and graphs, and common sense of course. In my English class today, we've practiced writing from a character's perspective of a situation (previous post). I also learning how to improve my characterization skills of any character introduced in a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Raisin in the Sun: Book Review

The play, A Raisin in the Sun, written by Lorraine Hansberry, is a domestic tragedy. Lorraine takes a simple family and shows how sexism and...