Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Day 14

My reflection about my English class today was that I was able to improve my body paragraph skills that I really needed help on. Not only that, we went over practice prompts on the AP exam and I've learned how to properly answer the prompt. We looked at example answers, one with a high score and one with a low score, to see the difference in the writing.

Today has been kind of irritating, I think because of the gloomy weather. I almost fell today walking to my choir class. My best friend brought me some spaghetti, but I wasn't able to eat it for lunch. I ate it when I got home and it was quite good. I hope tomorrow is a better day for me than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Raisin in the Sun: Book Review

The play, A Raisin in the Sun, written by Lorraine Hansberry, is a domestic tragedy. Lorraine takes a simple family and shows how sexism and...