Monday, February 11, 2019

Day 13

Today has been a good day. I've learned new court cases and new material in my government and politics class that will help me on my upcoming civics test that's mandatory in order for me to graduate. I've finally have all of my music down pack in choir for all upcoming auditions and hopefully I will be rewarded scholarship money. In English today,  I've learned and became better at some material and skills that will help me with my upcoming AP exams that take place the day before my graduation. I hope this entire goes great just as my weekend and today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Raisin in the Sun: Book Review

The play, A Raisin in the Sun, written by Lorraine Hansberry, is a domestic tragedy. Lorraine takes a simple family and shows how sexism and...