Thursday, January 31, 2019

Day 5/ Reflection

As we read the letters today in class, we finally met Shug Avery. We have also seen a new side of Mr._____ that the class has not seen of him so far throughout the novel. As Shug came to the house, she was high and/or drunk and called Cellie ugly. There has also been church gossip going around about Shug, but Cellie didn't believe it.


Today has been a neutral day for me. We took our class photos today, which I was not ready for physically and mentally. I took some nice selfies with some of my friends and fellow classmates that I've known since elementary school. It's kind of nice to see people that you've walked into middle and high school with walking out of high school with you. I can't wait to see how tomorrow is going to be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Raisin in the Sun: Book Review

The play, A Raisin in the Sun, written by Lorraine Hansberry, is a domestic tragedy. Lorraine takes a simple family and shows how sexism and...